Please Bring the Following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information or card
- List of medications (if any)
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. Please bring CD if at all possible so Dr. Nelson can personally review your imaging.
- Radiology "reads" or "reports" are also helpful if you have them.
Dr. Nelson uses the Duke system EMR (MiChart), and also has access to WakeMed records, Raleigh Radiology, Wake Radiology, and Cardinal Points Imaging
Patients presenting for second opinion from another practice should leave medical records for Dr. Nelson to review prior to consultation date or have them faxed to 919-850-9718.
Female presenting for shoulder pain/problems should wear a tank-top or other clothing under primary garment. Gowns are available if needed. Loose fitting garments are preferred.